+1 Sibling, +2 Siblings, +3 Siblings, Atendee, Sponsor a Child
Doodle Stuffies Class
$50.00 – $110.00
Join us Saturday July 24th 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM for our very first kids sewing class at the new Eunoia Fabrics in Springfield TN. Our Little Sewist Studio classes give each child an opportunity to learn basic sewing skills, earn a sewing badge and come away feeling encouraged and uplifted! This class is for ages 6+. Children ages 4 & 5 are allowed if they are working with a parent/guardian 18+ during the class. Tickets must be purchased by 7/20/2021. Admission to the class includes:
- 1 Fabric Panel with 4 stuffie friends ready to cut out, sew and color over and over again!
- 1 pack of Ultra Washable Crayons
- Sewing Instruction
- 1 felt heart sewing project (will be created first)
- 1 hand sewing needle & thread
- 1 Class bag that includes a measuring tape & stickers to carry their friend home with.
- 1 Sewing Badge
- Mini Photoshoot with their new Doodle Stuffie
*Sewing machine required. If your child has a passion for sewing but you do not own a personal machine please let Shannon at the shop know.
**For families with multiple children additional admissions may be purchased if they will be sharing the same stuffie panel. The stuffie panel includes 1 Bear, 1 Owl, 1 Snail and 1 Hedghog.
***Sponsor a child: Eunoia will determine the recipient of this precious gift. The recipient will be a child within the Robertson County community who otherwise would not be able to attend such an event.